In the last 17 months I have made many posts and it occurs to me that newcomers may have trouble finding important info. So here are the links to some of the more read posts...(other than the ones already listed in the right hand column)
2010 most read posts
1. Bulk Shipping is about playing the averages
2. Voyage Estimation - additional info
3. Kick in the pants to the shipping industry
4. Demurrage vs Freight rates - the relationship part 1.
5. Demurrage vs Freight rates - part 2.
6. How I landed my first job
7. Shipowner secrets
8. Yes my spelling is terrible
9. China vs Australia - The iron ore wars
10. Shipbroker and chartering salary updates
11. A nice message
12. Is there a secret?
13. How are charterparties formed?
14. Travel and shipbroking
- The Virtual Shipbroker
- Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker (recently proclaimed the guru of shipbroking) Copyright © 2009-17 by Virtualshipbroker