Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker (NvdH) (recently proclaimed the guru of shipbroking) Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

Voyage calculation software and tutorial additional information

Quite a few people have asked about the chances of purchasing either the software or the tutorial as seperate items.

At this stage I will only sell them together. In truth the higher value item in my opinion is the tutorial. The software is just an added extra.

The tutorial IMO is an unbeliveable way to learn the essential skills of chartering. There is no other product quite like it. So for the tutorial alone is well worth the price.

You will learn more from the tutorial and the software than any formal shipping course (study unit) at around 1/4 of the price. Think about how much you would need to pay to study just one unit from any reputable shipping course and you will see the value. Plus if you have read any of my previous books and blog you will note that I can make difficult topics easier to understand. This is not always the case. Throw in the software that will be yours forever, the ability to email me at anytime and get a guaranteed reply, - its incredible value.

Here are some of the comments sofar from a purchaser and a tester..(The testers gave me valuable feedback that I was able to incorporate into the tutorial - thank you testers - you know who you are...)


Quote


"This was fantastic journey and I am more then happy if I was able to help with my questions".

"VS, with your software, your great support over past 3-4 days I can run Voyage estimations, Isn't is phenomenal for a student with no previous experience?"

"the software is excellent. I have checked against other software we have inhouse and the results are the same"

"Thank you so so much for creating the software, for outstanding Tutorial with all its examples and important topics to learn about".

"Wow....my head is spinning". Can I use the software on more than one computer? (The answer is yes btw but with only one login)

"It's was so interesting to read the real life situation from example 2 with its Bad End. I cannot stop taking notes".

"Great example I enjoyed the part how in different situations different people use software and how Ms is getting from zero to hero. I see you are involving here Fixing machine".

Unqte

Peter - Yours noted re the decimal points - I have sent you a private email explaining.

Cheers
VS

2 comments:

  1. Dear VS,

    Please, how can I purchase your valuable "Voyage calculation software and tutorial additional information"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just click on the calculator (top right) and then see the buy cart on the right hand column! Make sure you read the requirements first before you buy!

    ReplyDelete