A side project of mine
We retained VS's consultant services for shipping related projects in our trading company. Although we have a small traffic department, through VS's services, our company was able to negotiate with utmost confidence. The deals were closed within the expected timeframe and under budget. Beyond this, VS's consultancy allowed my company to "catch" business opportunities that would have been beyond our reach otherwise.
Among the main benefits of VS's services, is to be able to tap into expertise that would have taken the company years or lots of money to achieve. Saving us from a lengthy and costly learning curve, allowed
us to take advantage of business opportunities that were usually exploited by other biz partners (suppliers, etc). Its like having our own shipping department with minimal overhead.
VS's consultancy services allowed us to:
1) Close deals which have brought in business and profit.
2) Negotiate terms with much confidence and expertise allowing us to increase initially forecast income by an average 35%.
3) Saved us countless hours and legal fees.
4) Was crucial in maintaining a swift pace in negotiations and structuring the contracts in a safe and commercially sound way.
5) to work multiple contracts without any major disputes and helped us keep minor issues, well…minor.
6) Make repeat business with our business partners by creating momentum and strengthening the company's commercial standing.
7) Profit from several business opportunities
related to main business but previously undetected.
Although most praise in my company came from VS's direct increase to our bottom line, I believe that seldom real business success is in the size of the deal or the "closing price". In my experience, the real money is made or lost in the negotiation and the architecture of the biz, long before any money exchanges hands. VS's consultancy services provided increased profitability but also provided us with intangibles that will remain with the company for years to come. We are extremely satisfied to have contracted VS consultant services and will remain doing so in the future.
(full contact / email reference available)
For full details on how it works / costs etc drop me a line at email@example.com
- The Virtual Shipbroker
- Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker (recently proclaimed the guru of shipbroking) Copyright © 2009-17 by Virtualshipbroker