Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker Andy Jamison is the alter ego (pen name) of ex shipping guy and blog creator Nick van der Hoeven Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Festive Season to All

To all the supporters of the blog - here is wishing you all a Merry Christmas, a safe New year and best wishes for 2013.

Lets hope I am not 12 hours too early and we all survive armaggedon. I am not panicking but as a precaution I have moved myself and the family to a small French Village, we have stocked up on baked beans, candles and batteries. I started building an arc but my wife reminded me that I have trouble changing a lightbulb - so I was being a little presumptious.

Im relaxed leading upto the 21st of DEC.


It has been a interesting year for shippng - low markets, consolidation, world recessions.....and probably more of the same for 2013. But guess what??? Most of us are still here. The Blog readership continues to grow, and I have a few exciting projects that you will be made aware of as the new year unfolds.

Thanks again to everyone

Time to PARTY!

The Virtual Shipbroker

No comments:

Post a Comment