Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker Andy Jamison is the alter ego (pen name) of ex shipping guy and blog creator Nick van der Hoeven Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shipbroker / chartering job

Good news - it seems my call to managers of shipping companies out there has not gone totally unnoticed

I have a possible position for either an experienced chartering person or a trainee. The company is in North America but the person can work from anywhere.

So that it is sure - I am NOT taking any commissions here and I have no interest in the company involved - I will merely pass on the information. The job information will be sent to all people on my mailing list (ie those who have bought one of my books).

For those on the mailing list keep an eye on your email shorty.

And many thanks to this shipping company manager for making this opportunity available to readers of this site.

Best regards
Virtual Shipbroker

5 comments:

  1. VS,

    When will you be sending out details on this position? Who would I contact?

    Thanks,
    Don Divine - Mpls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Don

    I checked my messages and have sent same to 2 of you emails. Please drop me an email with your prefered email and I can give you the run down.

    Yours
    VS

    ReplyDelete
  3. VS,
    What advise would you offer to someone who is interested in tanker brokering?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir, what u can suggest if someone is planning to change the job in shipbroking ? is this perfect time to jump ?? pls advise. bregards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am planning on entering the shipbrokering business and and interested in your trainee position. I have a great deal of business experience in the areas of client relations and business development. please let me know how I might apply for the position and to whom I should send my resume.

    H. Speidel
    speidel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete