Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker Andy Jamison is the alter ego (pen name) of ex shipping guy and blog creator Nick van der Hoeven Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hi to the 'followers'

I just want to say thankyou to those who have decided to sign up as followers. Great to know that people (4 sofar - yay) are following my blog. The blog has been up around 2 weeks and the feedback has been great.

Feel free to drop me a line every now and then and let me know if theres something in the content that particularly interests you. That way I can add content that might help people in a more direct way. (all anonymously if need be - i know the shipping world can be a secretive lot)

If not its damn cool anyway - keep surfing my site and hope the blogs are informative..

yours
The Virtual Shipbroker

No comments:

Post a Comment