I thought I would create a new blog post rehashing a reply i have just given under another comment post.
This makes it more visible and will stop me having to repeat myself regarding the contents of the e-book
Jim wanted to know if I would explain more about the BDI and the 'insider' way it works.
Here is my reply
Jim - I have written about the BDI and will make a commentary regarding its relevance as a barometer of world economic health.
It is not a perfect measure becasue the bdi is amongst other things a reflection of 'trading' techniques by individual companies, Stockpliling / logistics issues, plus seasonal factors.
The term Insider as it will be used in the book refers more to me (the VS) being an insider and thus giving insider and hopefully insightful views and suggestions regarding the the mysterious world of international shipping.
The book will cover
- how the industry works
- discuss all the major player and how they make money
- provide those wanting to get into the industry with suggestions and a comprehensive method to improve ones chances,
- help those already in the industry with methods to leverage their positions....etc etc.
- plus some special surprises.
Hope this explains. Thanks again for the encouragement, im happy you enjoy the Blog.
- The Virtual Shipbroker
- Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker (recently proclaimed the guru of shipbroking) Copyright © 2009-17 by Virtualshipbroker