Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker Andy Jamison is the alter ego (pen name) of ex shipping guy and blog creator Nick van der Hoeven Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Monday, November 7, 2011

Possible new intake - exciting chance

The current crop of students in the VS dry cargo chartering and shipbroking certificate are coming towards the end of their 4 month course and from all accounts the course has once again lived upto expectations (and more).

A current student - "This course I will really miss and has given me huge confidence in my day to day activities".

Now just on that matter. My intention was not to run another course until early 2012 BUT I have had a handful of requests asking if there is any chance to start earlier - namely from the first of December.

For me I have some flexibility and it all depends on numbers. I need more than 2 students to make it worth while

So to those that missed out on the last intake here is your chance to fast track your skills sooner rather than later.

If any of the readers are interested in enrolling in my Shipbroking Certificate starting December 1st (final confirmation will depend on numbers) then please let me know within the next 3 days!

email; virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

If no takers then we push it back to next year!

(btw the traditional christmas months are a good time to study as the markets wind down a little)

For further information on the course including format and cost just surf the blog and all will be revealed.

cheers
The Virtual Shipbroker

No comments:

Post a Comment