Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker Andy Jamison is the alter ego (pen name) of ex shipping guy and blog creator Nick van der Hoeven Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Saturday, January 8, 2011

VS Dry Cargo Chartering and Shipbroking Certificate

I will be announcing a new intake (February start) shortly.

This just in from a current student who has 2 years experience in the industry.

Qte

Even thou I work as shipbroker I learn A LOT in every single task.
You were right; this course is absolute perfect for me!

Unqte

For more details check the link by clicking HERE

Cheers
VS

1 comment:

  1. Hi VS
    I am a new follower of your blogs and I like your posts. I was a naval architect before and am currently doing mba. Although I was in the maritime industry yet I am not a big shippie kind of guy...I would like to seek your opinion regarding ship brokerage and chartering. I want to get into this field. Would like to know what are the options for an Mba ? what other necessary credentials do i need? and which are the firms I shud try for? Eagerly waiting for your advice...

    ReplyDelete