Who is?

Hi. I am a shipping company director, transport academic, author, family man and all round nice guy. I have worked as shipbroker, shipowner, freight trader and bulk charterer, in senior positions, with some of the largest and most disrespected (joke) companies in the world. Ask my advice on all things shipping and you will receive my blunt and always honest answer. Hang around to learn more about chartering and ship broker salaries, chartering and ship broker jobs, chartering and shipbroker recruitment agencies, cheap freight, maritime education, chartering and ship broker qualifications, become a ship broker, tips on how to be a successful bulk shipping executive, philosophy, Zen and the art of shipbroking, and much more. Yours The Virtual Shipbroker Andy Jamison is the alter ego (pen name) of ex shipping guy and blog creator Nick van der Hoeven Copyright © 2020 by Virtualshipbroker Contact virtualshipbroker@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Broker (young or experienced) postion in Delhi

As you guys know I have recently made a call to arms to chartering firms looking for trainees. Sofar I have had 3 firms contact me. I have then sent the open trainee position to selected people on my contact list (those who have purchased a book). I have not sent open positions to everyone but instead only to people from the country in question. ie If the job is in South Korea I have sent the position to friends in South Korea!

So it pays to get on my contact list if you get the chance.

Having said that the following reputable shipbroking firm has asked me to publish the following position open in India and hence most suitable for Indian nationals. Thank you to Anil MD of Westward Shipping!

Qte

Hello VS,


Thanks for your response. Here's a link to our website www.westwardshipping.net which will give you a fair idea about my company.
Following our sale of 50 percent equity in the Joint Venture which was entirely set up and managed by me, I now intend to interact with an individual happy to live in Delhi ready to take the challenge of taking the company back to reorganizing the Chartering business. The individual will be based out of Delhi and ideally have Crude Tanker chartering experience having relationships with VLCC owners. He should consider himself capable to take on developing dry bulk in addition to being hands on tankers.
As for salary and terms it will need to be discussed but will certainly be in line with the demands of the industry.
Best regards

Anil Bhasin (Managing Director)

Unquote

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. i have mba operation and i have spent 7 years in merchant navy as officer.... can i apply for any jobs.... if yes... how can i send you my resume

    ReplyDelete